Skip to content
March 29, 2011 / allyo

Hours after I posted last, MD and I talked and we’re back on the same page. We’ll keep the house if it’s financially feasible, but if they don’t meet our requirements, we’ll short sell. Since then I’ve been thinking a lot about the unknowns involved with the short sale and moving NOW, including but not limited to – what happens to our 20% mortgage and what if we can’t find a decent place with a landlord that doesn’t check credit?

There’s nothing to do but wait. Two more weeks.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: